For all permitted uses of our trademarks, you may not:
- alter our logos in any way
- place a logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable
- make our logo the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material or other content
- use our logos in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with the ALiS Foundation or approval, sponsorship or endorsement by the ALiS Foundation (unless allowed via a license from us)
- use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person
- use our logos on websites or other places containing content associated with hate speech, pornography, gambling or illegal activities
- use our logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies our reputation
Participants in the ALiS Foundation are vendors with verified Public Lighting (tele) Management Systems. Verification is an exclusive right of the ALiS Foundation. These participants get a limited license to use the ALiS logo.
Vendors of public lighting management software can’t be a participant of the ALiS Foundation but have the opportunity to use the ALiS protocol and logo after they are approved. These vendors get a limited license to use the ALiS logo.
|Logo||ARIAL Rounded MT Bold|
|Headers||ARIAL Rounded MT Bold|